About PROJECT EVELOZCITY
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, PROJECT EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at PROJECT EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
Dimensional Engineer - A Dimensional Engineer is a fast paced, action oriented, data driven, engineering position in an engineering / R & D setting. The candidate with the appropriate skill set and personality will be able to influence the quality of our product and interact with all levels of our company structure. The appropriate candidate must have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Develop the tools and activities via dimensional analysis to create a first class dimensional system.
- A Strong presence with the BiW engineering team.
- Track developments to meet program milestones.
- Develop and monitor with product engineer and Program manager the overall dimensional plan for program GD & T, & data scheme.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to establish a solid dimensional foundation.
- Assist in establishing a Dimensional management team.
- Give concise and informative presentations to any and all levels of the company management.
- Work with DRE’s and GA teams to support them and help ensure product and component success.
- Supervise and actively involved with CMM's, SPC, CAD, and AutoCAD.
- Drive data improvements to assist with solving warranty and customer concerns, including internal to manufacturing.
- Leading audit process utilizing ISO 9001/14000.
- Will handle large amounts of data and accurately apply that information to the manufacturing process.
- Make timely decisions in the midst of tooling kick-off or production-critical situations.
- Interact and guide skilled trades to diagnose and improve tooling productivity and capability.
- Supervise Layout Inspectors and SPC personnel on tasks and be able to express requirements to solve problems.
- Prioritize and accomplish tasks without micro-management.
- Experience with 3DCS add-on module for Catia V5/V6
- Experience with QDM or similar SPC quality system
- Experience with Class A surface data, body structures, castings, the extrusion process, stampings and all of their advantages and limitations
- Thorough understanding of tools and fixturing
- Prior Quality Assurance experience, is a plus
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.