About PROJECT EVELOZCITY:
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, PROJECT EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at PROJECT EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
Develop and manage hiring pipeline by sourcing appropriate candidates, walking them through our hiring process, and closing them. In this high growth environment, you will be relied upon to communicate effectively with your hiring team and work cohesively to ensure you are prioritizing according to hiring plan as needed for your respective teams and identifying the appropriate talent based on hiring criteria as well as team fit. Aside from delivering quality hires, you will be responsible for reporting on your pipeline and enhancing the candidate experience every step of the way. At PROJECT EVELOZCITY, we are focused on delivering top tier candidates to our organization and offering a high touch experience with every person we interact with both internally and externally.
What You'll Do:
· Own the full cycle recruiting process by sourcing viable candidates, interviewing & closing candidates.
· Implement a structured interview process for each role to ensure that we are measuring the most relevant skills in a consistent way across all candidates.
· Work in partnership with leadership to determine headcount, priority hiring & cultural fit.
· Drive the follow up process for candidates post interview to align hiring teams on hiring decisions.
· Navigate candidates & managers through a complex compensation program that includes understanding equity value & mechanics in a high growth environment.
· Communicate effectively with the interview team to optimize the experience of the manager & interview team.
· Manage the logistics of coordinating the schedule for candidates including working with our travel agency to arrange any necessary travel, expense reimbursement and hotel
· Use our internal system and follow policies and procedures to help new hires with relocation needs
What You'll Need:
· 5+ years of total recruiting experience (agency and in-house), preferably in a high growth or start up environment.
· Ability to perform high volume hiring, prioritization and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
· Ability to take initiative and build strong relationships internally and externally
· Effective communication skills
What's Cool About Working Here...
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.