About PROJECT EVELOZCITY
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, PROJECT EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at PROJECT EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
The person responsible for PLM solutions architecture and change coordinator will be responsible for the seamless operation of PROJECT EVELOZCITY's product lifecyle management information systems as well as helping manage digital definition change.
· Work with team to architect and implement change control on 3DExperience 2019x cloud platform
· Define best practices and standards for engineering digital definition
· Learn new features of 3DExperience 2019x and train/evangelize to user base
· Manage standard catalogs such as materials, fasteners, drafting templates, and starter models
· Help coordinate change controls (actions) created by engineering teams
· Author documentation and training material for user base
· Configure and maintain CATIA/ENOVIA environments and license assignments
· Bachelors or Master’s in Mechanical Engineering or similar
· 5 - 10 years of full-time experience with Dassault Systemes software CATIA and ENOVIA
· Experience in service role interacting with internal customers
· Deep familiarity of vehicle design and development (aerospace, automotive, robotics, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of information systems and support best practices
· Must enjoy working with people in a high paced environment
· Adapt to changes with an open mind as business needs change
· Can quickly switch gears from working on big picture goals to user support
· Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize throughout the day-to-day
What's Cool About Working Here...
· Four months paid primary care giver leave
· Flexible PTO
· Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
· Beautiful new facility in Torrance
· Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
· Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
· A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.