About PROJECT EVELOZCITY
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, PROJECT EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at PROJECT EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
The Display Engineer is responsible for delivering a fully validated display and control system for a production vehicle program.
Responsibilities and Goals
· Create display requirements specification.
· Lead the development and testing of the controller for the display systems
· Lead sourcing activities for the display system including creating RFQs and evaluating suppliers.
· Manage display suppliers as primary technical contact.
· Lead the display integration activities for the vehicle.
· Work closely with design studio to understand and implement the vehicle vision.
· Support validation and testing activities to ensure vehicle milestones are met.
· Support vehicle launch activities including resolving fit/finish or other build issues.
· MS or BS in Engineering
· Proficient in Catia or similar CAD tools. Acceptable if candidate is willing to learn and get proficient.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in display or lighting areas
· Deep understanding of display, controls and lighting technologies including performance evaluation, construction, process development, testing etc.
· Excellent project management & communication skills
· Creative mindset
· Self-motivated, independent
· High attention to detail
What's Cool About Working Here...
· Four months paid primary care giver leave
· Flexible PTO
· Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
· Beautiful new facility in Torrance
· Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
· Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
· A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.