If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
The Electronics Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for the development of Electronic Control Units for various function in the vehicle. The Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for all facets of the hardware design, from requirements and schematic capture, to validation and production.
Where This Role Fits with the Team
The Electronics Hardware Design Engineer will work closely with the various vehicle domains, Mechanical Engineer and Software Engineers to ensure a successful product launch.
· Capture system requirements from all stakeholders and translate into a technical specification.
· Take system requirements to a schematic
· Produce documentation to support technical robustness of design (Worst Case Analysis, Circuit Simulations, DFMEA, Functional Safety Analysis)
· Work with PCB Designer to layout design and generate manufacturing files.
· Work with Mechanical Engineer on final design packaging
· Coordinate production with contract manufacturers
· Verify functional operation to technical specification
· Work with all stakeholders to integrate final design in vehicle or subsystem
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
· 5+ years in embedded design for automotive industry
· Experience with Altium Designer preferred
· Creative mindset
· High attention to detail
EVELOZCITY is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer –Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.