If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
You will be responsible for implementing Vehicle Body software features on our production body controls ECUs.
- Deliver high quality embedded software in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop robust, reusable and modular embedded software.
- Hands on bring up of hardware and software in a real time embedded OS.
- Understand vehicle feature/function and deliver to software sprint timeline.
- Develop body related diagnostics features to aid vehicle service/troubleshooting.
- Validate software at the unit, component and system level.
- Support in house software development teams in other vehicle areas such as: Battery, Powertrain, Infotainment, Self-driving.
- BS/MS/PhD in Software Engineering, Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar with industry experience.
- Hardcore embedded C developer with experience in language and auto code generation for multiple 16 and 32 bit micro-controllers such as the Freescale PowerPC, ST and TI.
- Develop MISRA C compliant code.
- Experience with development of low-level driver software such as SPI, I2C, PWM.
- Experience in development of automotive comms buses: CAN, LIN, Ethernet (DOIP, AUTOSAR , SOME/IP)
- Experience with model-based development using Matlab/Simulink tools for vehicle body controls. Developing in Simulink/Stateflow auto coding using RTW (or similar) tool.
- Experience developing general vehicle body features such as Vehicle entry/Exit, Lighting.
- Knowledge of CPU's, DSP's, Flash/ROM/RAM.
- Diagnostics experience: UDS ISO14229, CANdela studio, ODX, CANoe.Diva
- Expertise in using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, etc.
- Experience of development and testing of UDS CAN, LIN and Ethernet DOIP based bootloaders.
- Requirements and version control management tools experience such as Polarion and GIT.
- Solid understanding of embedded C software development best practices.
- Ability to understand vehicle body related features and implement in software.
- Good organizational, planning and communications skills.
- Effective team player with internal and external resources.
- Passionate about delivering quality embedded software.
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.