If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, EVELOZCITY just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at EVELOZCITY, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Are you ready to become an Evelozcitizen? Read on...
About the Role:
We are looking for a qualified Helpdesk Technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on underlying technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Helpdesk Technician must have sufficient technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and composed, to deal with demanding customers.
Your goals will be to build value for clients that will help protect the company’s character and business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Serve as the first point of contact for customers exploring technical assistance over the phone or email
· Complete remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Discover the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
· Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
· Direct unsolved issues to the next level of support personnel
· Provide detailed information on IT products or services
· Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
· Follow-up and update customer status and information
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
· Identify and suggest possible improvements to procedures
IT Help Desk Technician Requirements:
· Some experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
· Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and solve basic technical issues
· Proficiency in English
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
· BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.